Purchase for use in Spain Costa Blanca

DobboR1

Ordered a H.S to replace my old Sky box to use in Spain. I use a large communal dish so no problems with FTA channels. Couple of questions, when I have done a channel search can I filter out the subscription channels or have to use the favourite bouquet. Second question, is there a Wooshman build for this box I can set up in the UK before I take it over?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is there a direct image download I can put on a stick instead of using the basebuild?

Basebuild can only be initially installed via USB so not really sure what you are asking ?

Sorry, just realised the basebuild is the image. I just won't be able to update OTA when in Spain. No Internet.

Without an internet connection then none of the updates will affect using the box as a FTA receiver so that will not cause you any problems.

No probs. Once the basebuild is on I'll be happy. Thanks

Don't forget you need to flash online to complete the setup as basebuild is only the means for you to complete the installation.

Received today and flashed the wooshman build no problem. Couple of things. Can't change the region to Granada even after selection and rescan. Stays on Meridian. Also, am I right in saying I will not have an updated EPG with no Internet connection in Spain?

Thanks

Green button/wooshbuild country plugin/select country/ok/menu/left or right arrow keys to find granada/green button/green button again/run nit scan yes/back to menu and then run crossepg downloader
You will not get and updated EPG once disconnected from internet connection

Another thought. Could I buy a wifi extender and use my phones hotspot function to access premium channels with a line as well as the EPG? I am on the three network so no roaming charges.

Back