purple screen

leec32

hi guys

just bought my second box a couple of days ago H2S set up with woosh v.3 all working fine apart from when i get up on a morning the box has gone into standby and when i press the power button and it turns on the channels work but the picture is a faded purple
i have to restart the box and then it is fine all day until i go to bed and power on the next morning

any suggestions ?

thanks

hi guys

just bought my second box a couple of days ago H2S set up with woosh v.3 all working fine apart from when i get up on a morning the box has gone into standby and when i press the power button and it turns on the channels work but the picture is a faded purple
i have to restart the box and then it is fine all day until i go to bed and power on the next morning

any suggestions ?

thanks

I've had this happen a few times.. I don't why it happens but I'd like to know as well

I have this problem and I know it is not to do with the HDMI cable.

I connect my box via an HDMI switch all controlled via a Harmony remote.

If I tell the Harmony to 'watch TV' first thing in the morning then I always get the 'purple tint'. But if I then change the HDMI switch to another input and back again the 'purple tint' is gone.

My zgemma box reboots every night ( does this to sort out an issue where it wouldn't always update ABM and CrossEPG ) so it might be to do with that but I don't get the problem when I manually restart the box whilst watching.

It is almost as if there is a power/sleep mode on the box which affects its HDMI output. Is that possible?

Back