Q5 hd pvr

thanks for the sensible reply Running out
so cable hd boxes still have hd channels..
now to find a cable box any ideas of the best one

just a quicky question. do these Q5 HD PVR stb's work straight out of the box or do we have to flash them with a third party patched f/w. in order to enter a line like sat boxes..!!
many thanx in advance

hi All,
I am toying with the idea of getting one of these to see what its like compared to my Pahantom HD. Does anybody know where or what firware i will need?

they might have their own website for downloading correct images on and these boxes use cable servers so wont work out of the box.

bought q5hd pvr for another room got it all hooked up all channels working picture wise but no sound just buzzing noise is this faulty ? tv is a philips as i know sony and panasonic wont work with these boxes via hd lead tried different leads and other hd port on tv same issue.

Hi got one of the Q5 boxes but when I press the blue button I get no server information anybody body no how to get server information up with out using the blue button or do I need to do it that way
thanks.

HI has anyone got the firmware and setup instructions for the Q5 HD PVR . Many thanks

I've attached the user manual.

What firmware are you after. My box has software 1.26. Boot ver 1.00. Loader 1.00. Date Jan 14 2014. I think that is the latest.

Attachments

• Q5 Manual.doc
    2.2 MB · Views: 433
@Kremmen
Thats the same details as my Q5 thats just out the wrappin paper :)

Cheers for the manual :) ,any pointers to tuts?, for access to the inner workings of said device, shoot I can't seem to find info on what firmware is on the device lol, any pointers are most welcome :)

Cheers,

K.

Back