(Question) Changing from Virmin Router to another Router (ZGemma H.2H)

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
If at some point i decide to change from Virmin to another provider e.g. Talk Talk, will the cable feed still be active that was installed by the engineer?

So if i was to directly hook the main cable feed to the enigma 2 box would all the Virmin channels still work being that i'm now on another provider using another router? (which has no cable input within the router)

How long does a VM cable feed stay live for after you leave there service?

Last edited:
thats a risk you take mate
alsways best to have live feed

there can pull the feed anytime in the green box

I have a live vm feed been live for 2 years when you connect to a vm box you get the free channels

I have never had an issue with Talk Talk and been with them 8 years. I went from 8mb to 17mb when the local exchange was un-bundled (LLU) and then went to fibre the second it came to the village. I went with them as my mum (70) was with them and I asked what she thought. As a result I have my real job customers with them now without issue in the village. With that said, another relative up north had nothing but problems with them and moved to Sky as a provider.

So I wonder if it is a TalkTalk are crap or TalkTalk are like the other ISPs?

As for
and possibly have glitching

What sort of statement is that?! I might possibly win the lottery too.

there can pull the feed anytime in the green box

This is right, some people have had live feeds for years without a VM package of any type.

However, if they pull the plug at the cabinet in the street your knackered.

I have always just paid for a BB package to be on the safe side.

I have never had an issue with Talk Talk and been with them 8 years. I went from 8mb to 17mb when the local exchange was un-bundled (LLU) and then went to fibre the second it came to the village. I went with them as my mum (70) was with them and I asked what she thought. As a result I have my real job customers with them now without issue in the village. With that said, another relative up north had nothing but problems with them and moved to Sky as a provider.

So I wonder if it is a TalkTalk are crap or TalkTalk are like the other ISPs?

As for
and possibly have glitching

What sort of statement is that?! I might possibly win the lottery too.

might have to start digging through the archives on those talk talk posts issues.

My mum and dad moved from Talk Talk, box glitching
like mad, moved to VM BB a few months back so I swapped them over to cable for the HD channels.

Service is spot on, same server provided the sat line and cable line, I've also used both types of line
from him so it was deffo an ISP problem.

Her Ipad kept loosing WiFi connection too, not too pleased to say the least,my mum likes to shop lol

Thanks for the replies guys, however the VM Internet speed after running test using speed test app is ranging to 5.46 Mps on a 50 mb broadband option, can someone suggest what should be done to fix this issue?

Thanks

---------- Post Merged at 08:56 PM ----------

talk talk are crap and possibly have glitching,stay with vm.

I'm aware but having slow Mbps if you read what i just posted above quoting you

I'm in the opposite situatio..
I have been a TT customer for 2 years and I'm really happy with their connection. But I agree that their customer service is one of the worst ever.

Now that I bought an Edision receiver I'm considering to get VM fibre, so I can make sure that my feed is not disconnected. But I have always read lot of people complaining about having issues during peak hours from time to time, so I'm not totally convinced to change

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

If you are happy with your set up why change ?

You only need to move if your cut off in the street, until it happens why worry ?

If it ain't broke don't fix it lol

Back