Quick question about recording

Just a quick one about zgemma recording????

Do they still recored while on standby? I know they auto update and i can stream on my phone while its on standby just not sure about recording while in standby?

Thanks in advance

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you stream to your phone,is it iphone? Record a program and put in standby,wait a few minutes then turn back on and check if it's recorded. I'm sure they do.

Lol i should av tried that tbh, i was goin out and some stuff was set to recored and wasent sure weather to risk pitting it on standby

To stream to my iphone i have openweb if plug in installed on my box and then i use vu player app to watch it but the app isnt perfect

Its quite easy once you have the openweb if plug in installed (i think its under extensions in plug ins) you'll need the ip address of your box let me know if you dont know how to find that, then just input ya ip address into the vu player app and it should find your box and log into it

Yep done it, works fine at the minute but I am at home connected to my wifi. What's it like when your out on 3G. I'm sure others on here will appreciate and find this helpful as I've seen a few people asking about streaming to phone etc but a lot of the apps don't work or are in Chinese. Thank you again for you help and advice (y)

Its a bit more complicated to stream out side your home network i'm not sure how to do that yet havent had time to work it out, am sure some 1 can help you out though, and i'm glad i helped you :)

not done it yet myself but you'll need a dyndns account or alternative and setup port forwarding on your router. Others on here have just opened ports on the router but this is a security no-no and leaves you open to attack

Back