Quick question: streaming to tiMote (wooshbuild v4.002)

Ribena

Afternoon all,

Previously been on some standard build and finally took the plunge to flash with wooshbuild this morning, have been using tiMote to stream to my phone and tablet but now it will only stream recordings on the planner and not live tv.

Is there anything different about wooshbuild such as port numbers etc I may need to change in the settings?

Cheers

Hi Ribena,

I have a Zgemma H2S with the latest Wooshbuild and i use tiMote to stream onto my tablet etc. and it works great.

In profile of tiMote app: (this is my set up)

Gui: Enigma2
Profile Name: What you want
Ip/Hostname: 192. etc. from the network info on your Zgemma box
Port: 80
Streaming port: 8001

Login
Enable Login: on
Enable SSL: off
Username: root
Password: blank

This works for me.

Mike

Thanks mike,

Yeah exactly as I have it. It was working fine on the original image I had on the box then when I have switched to wooshbuild over the weekend it stopped streaming live tv. I get an error in vlc saying it cannot be reached. As I said the weird thing is it will stream anything I have recorded.

I saw some options on the build I've never seen before being able to switch some programmes on/off and I just wondered if I had to enable something to allow an incoming connection of some kind

Thanks for your reply though

Ribena,

I have always been on Wooshbuild and been able to watch programmes om tiMote - I did not have change anything on the build.

No problem. Thanks for the advice.

I will have to look a little deeper into what it could be.

Any ideas why it would stream programmes in the planner but not live tv?

hi Ribena , did you ever resolve the problem as I have just used the same settings and
I am having exactly the same problem as you have, can't stream live tv, everything else works.

Hi numbnut,

Kind of, I downloaded another video player (all format video player, orange circle with orange play button logo) and tried it on there. Works perfectly so I can only assume it's something to do with vlc rather than the box. Bloody weird!

Back