QuotePad

moh

Deleted, at user's request.
Just a little application i came across that TK users may find handy.....

Most information entered into your computer notepad is copied and pasted from somewhere. With QuotePad, you can do it with maximum efficiency: just select some text in any application, press Ctrl+Shift+Q and the selected text will be saved to QuotePad together with the URL of the webpage it was copied from.

And if you may need to enter something else, you will be amazed by the usability of QuotePad and by how it can store your notes in a compact and comfortable way.

You can download and use it absolutely free of charge HERE :)

Just a little application i came across that TK users may find handy.....

Most information entered into your computer notepad is copied and pasted from somewhere. With QuotePad, you can do it with maximum efficiency: just select some text in any application, press Ctrl+Shift+Q and the selected text will be saved to QuotePad together with the URL of the webpage it was copied from.

And if you may need to enter something else, you will be amazed by the usability of QuotePad and by how it can store your notes in a compact and comfortable way.

You can download and use it absolutely free of charge HERE :)

Nice one moh, that could prove very handy indeed (y)

-

I've just installed this & I'm starting to see its potential already.

It's very good the way it includes the Web link to any Web based text copied (Bookmarks watch out) :)

-

Remember peeps feedback on this thread will help others,so as 7th said thanks to all for leaving feedback it really does help other users regarding the pros and cons of an application posted here. :)

have just installed qpad looks the bee knees will try and let you but so far its thumbs up thanks moh

Back