Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide Experimental Receiver

Yes indeed.Have had my eye on one for a very long time and need something new to play with.
Have far too many receivers really,but enjoy just getting them running sweet.Only watch the
footy and documentary type stuff.I can think of many more bad addictions than this malarkey.

As its a new box it will come with 5.00 loaded.

So youll need to Flash the Special .
Factory Reset
Flash Version 1.07
Factory Reset

Then set it up.
Ive still got mine 3 month old i think i flashed it all before but had nothing but hassle
New to these boxes, i might has well have sprayed fairy liquid over it coz the fairy dust i used made me mental
Got a viark sat 4k and it was a breeze compared to the qviart dual, let me know how you get on with it.

Ive still got mine 3 month old i think i flashed it all before but had nothing but hassle
New to these boxes, i might has well have sprayed fairy liquid over it coz the fairy dust i used made me mental
Got a viark sat 4k and it was a breeze compared to the qviart dual, let me know how you get on with it.
I get where your coming from but they really are not that hard miss a reset in between flashes though and you can get odd results.

With just about all the bug cleared up on 1.07 i and many other manage just fime finding the fairy dust.

I get where your coming from but they really are not that hard miss a reset in between flashes though and you can get odd results.

With just about all the bug cleared up on 1.07 i and many other manage just fime finding the fairy dust.
Might have another play with this then and see if i can get it running at some point
When you get a viark box theres a link to activate your box with the S.N to get the fun stuff
Is it a different setup for the Qviart now you say it comes with the fun stuff after loading 1.07 ?
Or do i need to search with google translate ? Pmsl

Anyone considering purchasing a Dual its now a better deal.

Comes with 2 years sub included so its now on par with the Viarks (y)
Lads the Spanish boards has miss translated what their Chinese source has reported.

I've spoken with a Viark Dealer this morning. I wanted a spare remote and asked the question if it came with SP1 or SP2.

The Dual does not come with 2 years included.

Im told it comes with no sub still, however when you apply a first SP1 or SP2 code you will get 3 years service and not 1 year. So you are get 2 years free but still need to apply a code.

So im not sure who has this correct, the Dealer or the Spanish boards.

Lads the Spanish boards has miss translated what their Chinese source has reported.

I've spoken with a Viark Dealer this morning. I wanted a spare remote and asked the question if it came with SP1 or SP2.

Im told it comes with no sub still, however when you apply a first SP1 or SP2 code you will get 3 years service and not 1 year. So you are get 2 years free but still need to apply a code.

If they could sort a good channel editor for these boxes it would be perfect ferret. Little basic everyone can live with that side of things. I have a man on the job well trusted on this forum

If they could sort a good channel editor for these boxes it would be perfect ferret. Little basic everyone can live with that side of things. I have a man on the job well trusted on this forum
Good lets hope he come up with one.

Feneki seem they main man on lists but he is not keen on doing one for the Viarks or UHD.

They need a to pay someone for a list editor that works and is easy to use, this has been requested by many from the first releases of these boxes.

Me blind scan and sort A- Z im not spending hours on the remote.

Good lets hope he come up with one.

Feneki seem they main man on lists but he is not keen on doing one for the Viarks or UHD.

They need a to pay someone for a list editor that works and is easy to use, this has been requested by many from the first releases of these boxes.

Me blind scan and sort A- Z im not spending hours on the remote.
Mr willo running a GT box maybe he can have a look at the editor side.

Last edited:

Plot thickens.

Just read this.

comes with 2 years Forever, so if you buy and renew, all 3 yeasr become Sp service
What im now thinking reading between the lines is it comes with 2 years standard IKS. But it can not be converted like the sat and sat 4k . So you put on a SP code and it converts to 3 years SP.

Last edited:
From another forum......
"Two years of iks, 0 IPTV days

It doesn't open the Sky, there's q to renew in SP1 or SP2 to open the Sky"

Ive loaded all this back up on this box, do i need to install a launcher or summit to get into the forever server
I like this box just think ive missed summit ive been round the other forums too heads like Ngannou after an AJ right punch

Ive loaded all this back up on this box, do i need to install a launcher or summit to get into the forever server
I like this box just think ive missed summit ive been round the other forums too heads like Ngannou after an AJ right punch
You need to pay for a sub to the server, use google to search for sp1 or sp2 Spain and you will find what you need.

You need to pay for a sub to the server, use google to search for sp1 or sp2 Spain and you will find what you need.
I can find that info but the serial number isnt recognised i dunno whats went wrong with this aghhhhh
I was only asking as ive read you guys across multi forums talking about launchers and stuff in earlier posts
But ive loaded everything as per Ferrets post all went well…..seen new boxes get 2 years forever this is 3 months old i
Just want to activate the poxy thing now

Back