Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide Experimental Receiver

Hi to all
I bought a dual one a month ago and with frimware 1.07 I have a gift of 2 years.
in the server/home share option I tried to connect through a local network with the gb trio4k and ncam with no luck
any idea?

[reader]
label = line_newcamd
enable = 1
protocol = newcamd
device = 192.168.0.114,18888
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = 3
password = 3
fallback = 1
group = 1

What are you trying to do share the Dual to the Trio or the trio to the dual ?

Homeshare is for sharing from another box to the Qivart i think it only works that way.

In Android do you know what is this option ?
On settings/preferences/system settings/DVB TO IPTV??? (on or off)

Anyone considering installing 1.09 its rubbish you have been warned. Not fit for release in my opinion.

Stick with 1.07 until Qivart actually start to fix issues people who test the beta firmwares report to them.

Of course if you must install 1.09 report all its issues here maybe Qivart will take noticed.

My Dual is back in its box im done with it.

Anyone considering the Dual don't, buy a Sat 4K and a Octagon sf8008 2 boxes yes but both work as they should.

Anyone considering installing 1.09 its rubbish you have been warned. Not fit for release in my opinion.

Stick with 1.07 until Qivart actually start to fix issues people who test the beta firmwares report to them.

Of course if you must install 1.09 report all its issues here maybe Qivart will take noticed.

My Dual is back in its box im done with it.

Anyone considering the Dual don't, buy a Sat 4K and a Octagon sf8008 2 boxes yes but both work as they should.
Seems like 1.0.9 is working fine here..
Not really seeing anything that unusual bar the stupid keyboard pop up on moving channels around.. I've done a full scan and it got stuck on one sat only (thor) other than that it seems like it was lol.

Seems like 1.0.9 is working fine here..
Not really seeing anything that unusual bar the stupid keyboard pop up on moving channels around.. I've done a full scan and it got stuck on one sat only (thor) other than that it seems like it was lol.
Old bugs reported in April 23 still not fixed

None existent PVR is not good on any Satellite Box and its been that way since first release.
Box locks scanning a lot of sat position and its been that way since 1.04. . Try scan 4.9e
Will not record Icam Stream relay channel from the timer.
EPG Pro now and Next only 28e.

None of the above looked at in 12 months

HDR is turned off in 109 unless you use channel list from 1.07
Blind scan finds new transponder but does not always add all of them to the database and looses some on reboot.
Database does not carry all TP's so it misses channels on the majority of sat positions.
Moving or swapping channels about not working.

On E2 side i found images backed up from any other slots other than slot 1 will flash not always boot.

There's more ive forgotten about. Far from perfect. Box is not moving forward but sidewards development wise.

On a possitve note

PowerVU sis 4.9 east opens you have to scan transponders one buy one as it will probably lock.
Biss AU works better
Server 1.45.

cokeaddicts findings
EPG Pro won't load if you restore a 1.07 or earlier channel list, instead it will initialize the box.
If you restore a channel list, it doesn't seem to add any new transponders, so if there are new ones found with a network or blindscan, then it won't scan them.

If you create a new clean channel list, then HDR is disabled,
EPG Pro will load, but as it lists all channels in view, if any are on another sat, it will move your dish, and stop at random.
In EPG Pro it says press Fav to Show Match of the Day, but that is linked by default to the blue button as there is no Fav on the remote (new style remote control), but that screen has the blue button tied to search. So no Match of the Day option.
Besides that it only shows Now and Next anyway (sometimes only 1 or the other).

If you want to move a channel then it will bring up a pop up keyboard and if you don't close it first, then when you press enter it will initalize the box.
If you want to swap a channel in the list, then it won't accept the number input, so you can't swap any channels.

BBC on 15w doesn't open.
Doesn't save Audio option (PCM / RAW) keeps defaulting to PCM.

EDIT: Forgot to mention if I scan 19.2E on the E2 side of the box it finds 1204 channels (total of tv, radio and data), on the Android side with 1.09 it finds less than 800 (total of tv and radio).

Old bugs reported in April 23 still not fixed

None existent PVR is not good on any Satellite Box and its been that way since first release.
Box locks scanning a lot of sat position and its been that way since 1.04. . Try scan 4.9e
Will not record Icam Stream relay channel from the timer.
EPG Pro now and Next only 28e.

None of the above looked at in 12 months

HDR is turned off in 109 unless you use channel list from 1.07
Blind scan finds new transponder but does not always add all of them to the database and looses some on reboot.
Database does not carry all TP's so it misses channels on the majority of sat positions.
Moving or swapping channels about not working.

On E2 side i found images backed up from any other slots other than slot 1 will flash not always boot.

There's more ive forgotten about. Far from perfect. Box is not moving forward but sidewards development wise.

On a possitve note

PowerVU sis 4.9 east opens you have to scan transponders one buy one as it will probably lock.
Biss AU works better
Server 1.45.

cokeaddicts findings
EPG Pro won't load if you restore a 1.07 or earlier channel list, instead it will initialize the box.
If you restore a channel list, it doesn't seem to add any new transponders, so if there are new ones found with a network or blindscan, then it won't scan them.

If you create a new clean channel list, then HDR is disabled,
EPG Pro will load, but as it lists all channels in view, if any are on another sat, it will move your dish, and stop at random.
In EPG Pro it says press Fav to Show Match of the Day, but that is linked by default to the blue button as there is no Fav on the remote (new style remote control), but that screen has the blue button tied to search. So no Match of the Day option.
Besides that it only shows Now and Next anyway (sometimes only 1 or the other).

If you want to move a channel then it will bring up a pop up keyboard and if you don't close it first, then when you press enter it will initalize the box.
If you want to swap a channel in the list, then it won't accept the number input, so you can't swap any channels.

BBC on 15w doesn't open.
Doesn't save Audio option (PCM / RAW) keeps defaulting to PCM.

EDIT: Forgot to mention if I scan 19.2E on the E2 side of the box it finds 1204 channels (total of tv, radio and data), on the Android side with 1.09 it finds less than 800 (total of tv and radio).
Holy moly 😂
I'm not sure what all that is lol
Match of the day.?
Where does one see that ..
As far as I can see it scanned fine here..
Not sure if it's because everything I had carried over (my channel list)
On 19.2e I have 943 tv channels

Back