Radio code for ford M 6000 cd

Hi, I need a radio code for my Mondeo, serial number M735284 please. The key code I enter, which comes with the sticker (2868) doesn't work. I have three stickers with three different serial numbers/codes that came with my car paperwork and none of them work. Radio worked perfectly until I got a new battery a few weeks ago.

When I press 1&6 together, it says 50702000 but no M-serial.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I need a radio code for my Mondeo, serial number M735284 please. The key code I enter, which comes with the sticker (2868) doesn't work. I have three stickers with three different serial numbers/codes that came with my car paperwork and none of them work. Radio worked perfectly until I got a new battery a few weeks ago.

When I press 1&6 together, it says 50702000 but no M-serial.
Thank you.

your code is 7488

EDIT: also to see serial its press 6 and 2

Last edited:
Keyed it in but because that was my 10th try it now says locked

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ----------

Ok, another sticker I have says M198915. Have you got a code for that please? (I figured out how to cancel lock 10).

Keyed it in but because that was my 10th try it now says locked 

---------- Post Merged at 03:50 PM ----------

Ok, another sticker I have says M198915. Have you got a code for that please? (I figured out how to cancel lock 10).

Hello,

Your code is .... 6861

I'm gonna have to somehow remove the radio to have a look as none of the codes have worked so far. Thanks for the help though, will keep you posted.

Back