BP334958130749

Thanks

Hello,

Your Code .... 4484

Do not forget to press ....
thanks.png
THANKS
likes.png

Hi I need my code for my partners Nissan micra the long number is BP538771231480 the 10 digit number is 7645387318 hope someone can help please many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi before I got the code of you my partner put the wrong code in it's been saying please wait a hour to try again and this was yesterday afternoon and it's still saying it now any ideas please thank you

Hi before I got the code of you my partner put the wrong code in it's been saying please wait a hour to try again and this was yesterday afternoon and it's still saying it now any ideas please thank you

Hello,

This is the code for the serial number you gave

Please all the numbers from the radio or photo labels

Hi yes I know but before we got the code of you my partner had put the wrong code In so it says please try in a hour but that was yesterday afternoon and it's still saying it now just wondered if anyone knew how to get that off so I can put the new code in thanks

Hi yes I know but before we got the code of you my partner had put the wrong code In so it says please try in a hour but that was yesterday afternoon and it's still saying it now just wondered if anyone knew how to get that off so I can put the new code in thanks

Hello,

Nissan MMR IDC-G

If the unit is code locked it will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.

Code Entry as Follows:
Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE " then " - - - - "
Press preset " 1 " repeatedly for 1st Digit
Press preset " 2 " repeatedly for 2nd Digit
Press preset " 3 " repeatedly for 3rd Digit
Press preset " 4 " repeatedly for 4th Digit
If the correct code number is now shown
Press " TA " To Enter
The Display Will Show "NISSAN"

bp5387.jpg

Hi. I have Nissan Micra 2005 and I don't have radio code. Maybe someone cab help me.
Nissan micra 2005 1240 12U1383951

Hello
I am new here thank you in advance i have nissan micra 2005 and i dont have the code for radio and there’s no label on the radio i found only what in the pictures i attached what should i do ? Can you help me ? On the pictures if not open ,
28 185 AX613 Hp-3123
And the second picture
Number 86351233930 St SN

Attachments

• IMG_1257.jpeg
    IMG_1257.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1256.jpeg
    IMG_1256.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Further details required in order to fully identify your radio so send a photo of the front fascia

Then remove the radio fully and post a photo of the label on the metal casing.

This label should have the radio make, model and serial number printed on it

Hello i have a nissan Micra 2004
serial number on the radio is BP234632508008
I replace the battery and i dont have the code for radio can you help me
Thankyou

Attachments

• IMG_2144.jpeg
    IMG_2144.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
Back