radio code nissan micra

Hello buddys
could you please provide 4 digit radio code for my Nissan micra
BP538469495850
Security number- 7645384318

I changed the battery to the car and the radio is locked. I do not have the 4 digit code to unlock it, can you help? the serial number of the radio is BP538464182965
model 7645384318 thanks a lot
filippo

Hey guys had to replace the battery on the Nissan Micra and this caused the radio to reset and dont have the code
S/N PP3001MB0069167
Hope thats all thats needed if not feel free to ask
Thanks

Hey guys had to replace the battery on the Nissan Micra and this caused the radio to reset and dont have the code
S/N PP3001MB0069167
Hope thats all thats needed if not feel free to ask
Thanks
Hello,
Sorry we can't help
Main Dealer or a Decoding Service only for this code.

Hey guys, same issue here as a lot of others praying you can help! Replaced the battery in the missus's Nissan Micra 2004 blue. Now the radio code is 0000 no idea what it is nothing in the manual. Please help! Need some music to drowned out the sound of her whinging about no radio ;) ahah

Serial on windshield - SJNFBAK12U1310305

Hey guys, same issue here as a lot of others praying you can help! Replaced the battery in the missus's Nissan Micra 2004 blue. Now the radio code is 0000 no idea what it is nothing in the manual. Please help! Need some music to drowned out the sound of her whinging about no radio ;) ahah

Serial on windshield - SJNFBAK12U1310305

Hi.

Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any labels, barcodes and stamped metal body. Remove radio can be found here::http://www.fitaudio.com/

Hi.

Remove the radio from the car and after all the letters and numbers on any labels, barcodes and stamped metal body. Remove radio can be found here::http://www.fitaudio.com/
hey mate. Thanks for the reply. Tried following the guide on linked page. The radio in this is different and sadly looks like the whole front console needs taking up to access the radio. May be a trip to the garage :(

Back