Rant post about KODI, Torrents, Streaming!

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
So I have read on the news today that people who use these type of things could be find and the ones selling or streaming could get 10 years in prison!

The first point I'd like to make is that If I go to the cinema watch that film (I have then already Paid for it!) This should mean them sending us a DVD! I shouldn't have to pay for it again! I went with my 4 year old daughter to watch The Boss Baby, ended up playing £19 just for the film!

Sky and VM charging way over the odds for stuff that's mostly on repeat!
I've bought no end of DVD's, Music Albums, Games. Now you can't download this stuff even if you have paid for it!

Yet again I pay for my internet £35PCM what I can do with it should be my personal business!

Keep making up these stupid laws because they have nothing better to do! How about they look at the employment sector or people that go around shooting and saying ISIS is taking the blame for it. Or actually make it law to stop over charging for services like cinema,sky,vm.

So I have read on the news today that people who use these type of things could be find and the ones selling or streaming could get 10 years in prison!

The first point I'd like to make is that If I go to the cinema watch that film (I have then already Paid for it!) This should mean them sending us a DVD! I shouldn't have to pay for it again! I went with my 4 year old daughter to watch The Boss Baby, ended up playing £19 just for the film!

Sky and VM charging way over the odds for stuff that's mostly on repeat!
I've bought no end of DVD's, Music Albums, Games. Now you can't download this stuff even if you have paid for it!

Yet again I pay for my internet £35PCM what I can do with it should be my personal business!

Keep making up these stupid laws because they have nothing better to do! How about they look at the employment sector or people that go around shooting and saying ISIS is taking the blame for it. Or actually make it law to stop over charging for services like cinema,sky,vm.
Totally agree I won't pay cinema prices or dvd prices I would rather dl them cheaper and easier hassle free lol

So , every day "proper" criminals avoid jail sentences because there is no space in prisons yet they will now find a spare cell for people watching TV ?

Well the way I see is that streaming is legal and nothing they can do any how and the only way I can see people getting time for that is the people who are caught selling content that you get free online always argue the toss with them wen they say on tv saying come join are new faster than ever fiber optic you can stream with no buffering and download a any movie and music in secound so if it's ilegal y are broadband company's promoting it bloody crazy hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well the way I see is that streaming is legal and nothing they can do any how and the only way I can see people getting time for that is the people who are caught selling content that you get free online always argue the toss with them wen they say on tv saying come join are new faster than ever fiber optic you can stream with no buffering and download a any movie and music in secound so if it's ilegal y are broadband company's promoting it bloody crazy hahaha

As far as I understand, re the 'Court of Justice of the European Union' press release of 26th April, which obviously covers the UK, it's more the wording within streaming. IE if you don't have permission from the copyright holders (sly etc) that is the part that is illigal for which sellers could be prosecuted and end users could receive warning letters, encouraging them to part with more money to fill up Sly's pockets.
Would be interested in anybody's else interpretation of the new court ruling.

apparently if you only watch streams and don't download files its a civil matter not a criminal matter,
so as long as you don't own your own home or have more than £50 in your bank then I guess you have nothing to worry about,:(y):

apparently if you only watch streams and don't download files its a civil matter not a criminal matter,
so as long as you don't own your own home or have more than £50 in your bank then I guess you have nothing to worry about,:(y):
Many thanks for the tip! I will transfer the £55 I have into an offshore account, I've made over my UK house to my daughter, although I think by the time I get back to the UK, she will have sold it. That leaves me with my illigal electric bike which has a 1500 w motor front and back for me to sort out. And I thought once I retired life was going to be simpler!! Lol

Many thanks for the tip! I will transfer the £55 I have into an offshore account, I've made over my UK house to my daughter, although I think by the time I get back to the UK, she will have sold it. That leaves me with my illigal electric bike which has a 1500 w motor front and back for me to sort out. And I thought once I retired life was going to be simpler!! Lol

I'll sign my house over to my son that still in me ball sack [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I'll continue using Kodi, Just media scare mongering.
If $LY, Virmin and BeeTee offered a descent service I'd use them, but neither do.

Instead of safe sex use a comdom it should be safe kodi use a vpn [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back