Cable re flash a zgemma -star h1

hi hoping someone could help me on flashing my box new to these boxes but have flashed the old eurovox in the days when they were up and running computer literate but this goes way over my head perhaps its an old age thing

hi hoping someone could help me on flashing my box new to these boxes but have flashed the old eurovox in the days when they were up and running computer literate but this goes way over my head perhaps its an old age thing

Its pretty easy once get a blank USB stick and for your box if it is a cable set up you can use this image Andy Mc OpenATV 6.0-beta ZgemmaH2 - Downloads - TechKings

all you do is drag the zgemma folder over onto your usb and insert it into the back usb port and power on your box the display will change from boot to flash and then once its done power down the box remove your usb and let it boot up and then you will have a working image all you will need to do is put your line on and nstall your harddrive

hi i flashed the box with sucmnsee image tuner b active put line in scan on autobouquet maker get channels but can only watch 5 normal channels itv etc go into channel list and there all there with good signal but when i go to change to hd or premium channels it freezes on itv etc so i think and hope its a setting issue

hi i flashed the box with sucmnsee image tuner b active put line in scan on autobouquet maker get channels but can only watch 5 normal channels itv etc go into channel list and there all there with good signal but when i go to change to hd or premium channels it freezes on itv etc so i think and hope its a setting issue

maybe an issue with your line get yourself a test line to test it

would like to say a huge thanks to titch and andybhoy for there help in getting me up and running you are stars and i cannot thank you enough for your patience and perseverance with me great guys great site for help and will be coming back to maybe help others

Its pretty easy once get a blank USB stick and for your box if it is a cable set up you can use this image Andy Mc OpenATV 6.0-beta ZgemmaH2 - Downloads - TechKings

all you do is drag the zgemma folder over onto your usb and insert it into the back usb port and power on your box the display will change from boot to flash and then once its done power down the box remove your usb and let it boot up and then you will have a working image all you will need to do is put your line on and nstall your harddrive
Would this image work on a h1 too?

Back