Re flashing my sf8008

mills08

hi, I have an Octogon SF8008 with Openvix installed but it’s starting to bug out like when I try and change skin it just crashes and reboots and it can’t see the WiFi built in and only allows me to use Ethernet so I am trying to reflash it as OpenATV so I can install wooshbuild but everytime I try and install the flash when I’m in the UPDT screen and recovery from usb it gets 6% done and goes back to The options to update screen. Recovery from network gets as far as downloading the first step 100% then crashes.

can anyone help please.

thanks

hi, I have an Octogon SF8008 with Openvix installed but it’s starting to bug out like when I try and change skin it just crashes and reboots and it can’t see the WiFi built in and only allows me to use Ethernet so I am trying to reflash it as OpenATV so I can install wooshbuild but everytime I try and install the flash when I’m in the UPDT screen and recovery from usb it gets 6% done and goes back to The options to update screen. Recovery from network gets as far as downloading the first step 100% then crashes.

can anyone help please.

thanks

How to flash an Octagon SF8008

Sometimes skins are not liked as i would have removed it to see if it cured the issue first before you start messing with box.

Back