Re-seller or Not?

How can you tell if a IPTV supplier is a genuine server owner or a re-seller?
As said before you can't unless the guy told you
Moreover the only difference between a reseller and the server owner is that resellers will actually answer you when a problem happen and reassure you
A server owner usually won't give a feck about your msg until the issue is fixed
Server owners tend to relay on resellers more than direct selling as it's less work for me (speaking out of experience )

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

So its just a case of going with your in-stink then?
Go with what you see is right , reseller or not it's a guy behind a computer trying to offer a service
If you like the service after testing you can join , it's your money
I personally don't care if it's a reseller or not , i have seen a lot of resellers who would actually work their breath off for clients and i seen server owners who send an email back after 3 days
So basically test a few suppliers then decide who you like
In my advice take minimum sub at first then you can pick any that you like

So its just a case of going with your in-stink then?
Go with what you see is right , reseller or not it's a guy behind a computer trying to offer a service
I personally don't care if it's a reseller or not , i have seen a lot of resellers who would actually work their breath off for clients and i seen server owners who send an email back after 3 days

Back