Re Youtube and a link re traffic management

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
Got this message in my inbox today from someone after i uploaded a few vids to put on here.
Anyone heard of this - is it some sort of scam this is what i got when i went on the link
FREE PRESENTATION: How You Can Get 45,000 YouTube Views For 1 PENNY!
ive given the sends user name below incase any of you have had this.
whats your thoughts, personally i dont give a hoot if i get hits or not, but just wondered why i had been targeted.
oh reason i probably not had many views is they have only been up a few hrs. I might be blonde but - ive got you lot to fall back on lol!

WOW! Nice Vids!
Heya,

Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed.

I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come?
I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here!

For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P

It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh?

I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using

http:// tiny.cc/k0fwv

It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel.

If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right?

Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

Kyle
from MildredSetser2722

yh thought it might be lol i dont get many messages on yt but wasnt sure if it was a genuine site and genuine product or just some toot to hook you lol! well at least i didnt just click on it and fall for it.

I always trust what you guys have to say so thanks xx

Back