realy confused where to put my lines !

shaun777

i have just recived a H5 2s box and decided to put on woosh build ,
i have read the sticky to put the lines on usb , but i want to just use Filezilla but I'm confused where to put the lines ! i have N line and C line. i have read about where to put them but can't find the thread .....
also these lines are active and are for my H5 box but i decided to unplug that and get this box working can i still use these lines ?

Why do you not just use the cam importer ?
That was the reason it was written for people who struggle to put lines on.
They will also start the correct cam if the line details are correct and in the correct file.

benijofar . i was going to but couldn't find it ! I'm new to this forum and just finding my way around , does sound the easiest solution

Go to the zgemma h2s section and read up on wooshbuild in there.
Loads of FAQ's which were done back for V4 and videos of how to do various bits.
If you put the file with your line on the hdd usb and from normal tv screen hit green button then the cam importer is in the plugins and by pressing ok on it the line reinstalls any time you need it.
If not there then look in wb config as it wil be there (depends which WB config version is installed)

Go to the zgemma h2s section and read up on wooshbuild in there.
Loads of FAQ's which were done back for V4 and videos of how to do various bits.
If you put the file with your line on the hdd usb and from normal tv screen hit green button then the cam importer is in the plugins and by pressing ok on it the line reinstalls any time you need it.
If not there then look in wb config as it wil be there (depends which WB config version is installed)
yes did come across the v4 videos / tutorials but skimmed them as i was using v5 thought they might be different .
came across the cam importer ( the cheeky thing ! ) didn't know it was in the apps thought it was a download or something .
but ye easy peasy thanks for that benijofar

Back