Receiver suggestions :)

colly420

Hey Guys! Been using a Blade bm7000s for about 2 years now has served me grand but have been looking into a replacement as i have seen some have an os that look like sky tv guide etc. Been looking at the zgemma h2s as it seems to have the os that looks like sky and also its records each time you change channel so you can pause and rewind. any suggestions on any other options that would suit my needs??

Hey Guys! Been using a Blade bm7000s for about 2 years now has served me grand but have been looking into a replacement as i have seen some have an os that look like sky tv guide etc. Been looking at the zgemma h2s as it seems to have the os that looks like sky and also its records each time you change channel so you can pause and rewind. any suggestions on any other options that would suit my needs??

The questions are 1) whats your budget and 2) do you have single sat feed or more 3) do you have a VM feed active at your property

budget can spend up to £150 or so if needs be. Would need to check think its just a single feed so would need to upgrade to double to get pause rewind function?? and no vm feed

You can pause and rewind with just one feed but you can't record a channel you're not also watching.

if your planning to get a twin sat tuner like sky + hd use they have 2 feeds to allow viewing and recordings,so best to get setup the correct way to stop any issues.

Back