1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend a box

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Hoopz3006, Jun 25, 2018.

1. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

speak to your internet provider & ask them to test your speed, they may be able to boost it or upgrade your package, some net providers still get away with the old copout excuse.... 'upto 20mb'

2. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

That’s the speed straight from my iPhone with no WiFi, shocking how it’s faster than sky broadband

Attached Files:

3. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    If you are new to IPTV I would go for a mag322 box,.All you need to do is give your mac code to your supplier and they will give you a portal address to enter and that's it.Very easy to do. You ideally need a minimum 10 - 15mb broadband,anything less you will probably have issues.

4. woody6222

woody6222 Registered

Male
    {Retired Panel Beater
    UK. E/Midlands
    Hoopz3006 likes this.
  5. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

I’ll have a look at my socket when I’m home again, pretty sure the engineers did something like that after we complained about the soeed

6. blainemufc

blainemufc Forum Supporter

Male
    uk
    Formular z7

7. brianeen1984

brianeen1984 Registered

Male
    Wait a second..... you said you’ve bought stuff from wos before. What equipment have you from them because that might actually allow you to use Iptv perfectly fine without having to buy new equipment.
    I agree in principle with what people are saying about internet speeds but.... set up Iptv on an old sat box for a mate of mine who lives in the sticks and uses a phone as a hotspot to a WiFi booster plug and runs a cable from the plug to the box. His speeds on that varied from 1-5mbps and when up around 4-5 the sd and 720p channels worked perfect there were some glitches with some of the 1080p channels but not all. Most of the better providers have sd, hd (720p) and fhd (1080p) versions of any channel that has a hd version. If you already have equipment get a trial of some providers and test and see what works

Hoopz3006 likes this.
  8. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

Problem was I was vm and now I’m sly so gave away my miracle box

9. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

Question for the T95z plus box. Arrived today and with keyboard, put dongle from keyboard into t95z box but it still doesn’t seem to work, any ideas what I need to do?

10. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

Got the t95z plus any advice on setting up the keyboard? Kinda stuck, have dongle in box but nothing happing

11. bees

bees VIP Member

Charge the keyboard with the USB charging lead using your box, put the dongle in the box.

Switch the keyboard on, press ok, then move your finger over the mouse pad.

Sometimes you need to press the ok button first to activate the keypad.

It should pick it up automatically, if push comes to shove re boot your box
    but make sure you have charged the keyboard first.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  12. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

13. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

Cheers got it sorted I’ve installed IPTV Smarters and Perfect Player. Are these apps normally ok for running a good stream? Any other recommendations welcome

14. bees

bees VIP Member

STB EMU pro works fine, gives the menus the MAG look, sets up the same way too, easy to set up and use.

Just give the MAC address to your server and enter the URL in the portal address, job done.

I have posted a copy on here somewhere I will link it if I can find it.

See post #17 in this thread

Also load the Terrarium (no ads version) for box sets and films, thats on here too, I will try to find them if you check back in a few minutes.

Also post #1 here

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Hoopz3006 likes this.
  15. Hoopz3006

Hoopz3006 Registered

Amazing cheers

16. Ratis

Ratis Registered

Male
    Yes Dear, IPTV Smarters app is good and working very well overall.
    I would like to recommend it.