Recommend a good cable pay server - request only 2017 exp - june 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
VM line required for Amiko 8260+ (believe this box supports both sat and cable)
Want to be able to watch glitch free.
Test line required. (Birmingham)
Pay monthly and / or 12 month prices please

Looking for VM nline

Zgemma h2h
IPab

Replaced all cables every line tested so far has glitched within 1 minute on premium channels. Steady on FTA.

If you are using a stable server let me know. Or if you guarantee no glitch. Everyone says it but possible that everybody lies

Hi all, I need a nline for vm
Z gemma h2h
Must be reliable and provide a test as just been stung by a shifty ebay seller.
Prices please
Thanks in advance

VM line required for Amiko mini combo HD
Must be glitch/freeze free.
24hr Test line required. Uddingston area.
If you could provide pricing monthly and yearly, that'd be great thanks.

Hi

UK line C/N lines please for Sky and VM, and a test line would be appreciated for 24/48 hours . Sky sports etc on the package.

It is for a ZGemma H5, and I believe it can either be an N: or a C:
No freezing or laggy servives please.

Please provide a monthly and quaterly costs. Can pay via paypal.

Anyone who can recommend a goid service for vm or sky please pm me... any info would be greatly recieved :) Should be setting the box up over the next couple of days.

Hi

UK line C/N lines please for Sky and VM, and a test line would be appreciated for 24/48 hours . Sky sports etc on the package.

Anyone who can recommend a goid service for vm or sky please pm me... any info would be greatly recieved :) Should be setting the box up over the next couple of days.
Did you or anyone find a glitch free line ive bought 3 different lines now and they have all glitched or lagged quite fed up of all the bad lines out there at the mo.

Hi

Did you or anyone find a glitch free line ive bought 3 different lines now and they have all glitched or lagged quite fed up of all the bad lines out there at the mo.

Hi
looking for cws = line for mgcamd for vm Dublin,must be glitch free
box is zgemma h2h , price for quarterly and yearly info please, a 24/48hr trial would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back