Recommend a good cable pay server - request only

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiTecK

Administrator
Staff member
The way the scene is going with HD allot are moving back to cable so post requests in here for Cable only.

I WILL REPEAT THIS IS NOT FOR SATELLITE.

Rules for this thread.

• Post what you require, a uk line or one for southern Ireland.
  • STATE IF NEEDING A C LINE OR N LINE
  • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
  • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
  • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderators Job.
  • If you have messaged the member click on the PM button under each post - Don't worry guests can't see this!
  • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
  • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.

Advisory!

Please don't take advice from Zero posters or members who haven't been on the forum for long.
I would listen to TK veterans or VIP members when being recommended by users here.​

I would dearly like to acquire the Magic from within this thread . I am running a VU+Ultimo Openvix image Apollo v.13 and need full information please has to get this set up with on the cable side.

Please cam anyone PM me details of the said Jigy magic to enable this to Happen. I am a member on many different forums and have tinkered in most stuff as a Hobbyist for many ..many years ..So you will have no problems as to my discretion and stealth.

Thank you all that take the time to help in any way possible.

UK line please Thanks @cactikid

Best Regards

polosolo

Last edited:
ahhh got here at last one thing to add if you require uk line or one for southern ireland on cable as it lets them know if to pm you.

Looking to go cable way on sat now anyone know good provider/box to buy any info would be great many thanks craig

VM MANCHESTER

Last edited:
Vm test first please

Need VM uk Manchester would like test first if possible Thanks.

ok at min box is playing up gigablue quad bootloader problems still looking but will not take sub until box fixed thanks

Last edited:
If anyone can provide a pm with details of a cable line for UK V (preferably with test), it would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back