recommend a good card share server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skyla 20, you are the main man here. I am new to this and would really appreciate the tutorial plus all the beginners info with right test lines , reliable server etc . cheers M8

Hi mate thats no a problem i will arrange a tutorial for you and get it sent over along with the relevant info.

Just a reminder to members in here no need for posts of PM sent, info sent etc etc,

there is a PM button below posts click that, also all members get notification of PM's , so if no pm button (like in some threads) they still know they have a message,

posts of this nature will be deleted.

Being new to this "hobby" can be difficult especially when looking for people you can trust to give your money too. This forum for me anyway has been probably the best find for anyone who needs advice or help in the c-line department. Both Skyla20 and Dman helped me get what were excellent testlines which of course were free. The quality of both were faultless. So i would like to thank them for their help.

Being new to this "hobby" can be difficult especially when looking for people you can trust to give your money too. This forum for me anyway has been probably the best find for anyone who needs advice or help in the c-line department. Both Skyla20 and Dman helped me get what were excellent testlines which of course were free. The quality of both were faultless. So i would like to thank them for their help.

Thank you for your feedback im glad you are pleased with the info and if there is anything you need help on just ask. I have gained my knowledge through bad experiences over the years and if i can help others to avoid the situations and bad experiences i was in then i will try my best to do so.

Last edited:
hi im about to purchase a skybox f3 please could someone pm me information about the most reliable server to get a c-line and best place to get a test c-line?
many thanks

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 PM ----------

hi im about to purchase a skybox f3 please could someone pm me information about the most reliable server to get a c-line and best place to get a test c-line?
many thanks

many thanks

---------- Post Merged at 10:05 PM ----------

many thanks

I am trying to pm you however it is not possible as you haveno space in your inbox please kindly remove any pms you do not need thanks mate.

Also if anyone does need help just contact me through a pm also make sure your inbox and or sent items box are empty or have space so i can reply to your message otherwise it will not go through so double check you have space in your inbox for a reply, as this thread is getting quite packed out

Hey would i be able to get some information, was thinking of getting a skybox f3, does nline work with this? Would i be able to get some server providers? Also i have a dish which is about 10 years old, would it be compatible?

Hey would i be able to get some information, was thinking of getting a skybox f3, does nline work with this? Would i be able to get some server providers? Also i have a dish which is about 10 years old, would it be compatible?

Hi mate in regards to skybox f3 using n line yes and the setting where the n line would need to be set would be under mgcamd settings mgcamd is for n lines. All other info will be sent on in a pm to help you also if ur in need of a tutorial let me know.

Hi mate in regards to skybox f3 using n line yes and the setting where the n line would need to be set would be under mgcamd settings mgcamd is for n lines. All other info will be sent on in a pm to help you also if ur in need of a tutorial let me know.

Hi mate. I was wondering if you could point me to a good server? A guy on here called dman recommended me one which i paid a years subscription. It was working great for a few days now it has stopped working

Hi mate. I was wondering if you could point me to a good server? A guy on here called dman recommended me one which i paid a years subscription. It was working great for a few days now it has stopped working

Really? Have you tried to contact DMAN and ask him if he knows what has been happening and why your line would be off? Also yes i wil send you all the relevant info but ive just looked at the thread and DMANS last posts were a few days ago also i do not have any connection at all with him just to let everyone know, He just joined in on this thread on one of my posts which is fine but im just claifying that i do not know him in anyway at all. I will send you over some information if it helps it helps.

Really? Have you tried to contact DMAN and ask him if he knows what has been happening and why your line would be off? Also yes i wil send you all the relevant info but ive just looked at the thread and DMANS last posts were a few days ago also i do not have any connection at all with him just to let everyone know, He just joined in on this thread on one of my posts which is fine but im just claifying that i do not know him in anyway at all. I will send you over some information if it helps it helps.

Yes I just contacted him. I am thinking that the server could be temporarily down or something so I won't jump to conclusions yet. Really hope I wasn't scammed though. Just sent an email to the provider you recommended. Cheers.

May I also have this info please

---------- Post Merged at 12:25 PM ----------

May I also have this info please

All sorted now. The guy dman recommended was very helpful in fixing the problem.

Last edited:
Can I get forwarded the info pack on how to get a box started? I want to add another box in my bedroom... :) pleeeeaaaasssseeeeee

Hi

Message to all at the moment i am going to be concentrating on other things so please contact others on this forum for further help needed. It wont be for long at all.
Once im back i shal let you all know.

Thanks.

Last edited:
new to the forum could someone send me info on how to set up a blade bm7000s and a good server any help appreciated

Read the "sticky" threads at the top of the
blade section here

I will also send you a PM with server details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back