Recommend a VPN for IPTV

Try a few VPN providers as speed through VPN's can be effected.
maybe try all the ones that have free trials first buying

Poor provider using the vpn excuse, expect more problems if that’s what like after only a week
This is the message he sent.

Back Online Sorry Guys For Inconvience.. Sky Boxoffice Sent Out Network Block Due To The Big Fight.. People Using VPN And Mobiles Were Not Effected. Sorry Again For People Who Missed the Fight.

I pay £2 a month for digibit. Easy to set up on wooshbuild and very minimal loss of speed.

I agree, Digibit all the way, cheap, reliable and fast servers, and easy to get up and running in zgemma boxes.
I had the same issue with a supplier, making excuses about vpn etc etc, it's just easier to move suppliers, however most get funny with you using a vpn as they get all paranoid as I believe it masks your box from they're end. However get a decent supplier and they will have no issues with you running a vpn anytime of the day/week anyways and it gives you the added bonus of anonymity online and from your isp.
Just my 10 pence worth.

I agree, Digibit all the way, cheap, reliable and fast servers, and easy to get up and running in zgemma boxes.
I had the same issue with a supplier, making excuses about vpn etc etc, it's just easier to move suppliers, however most get funny with you using a vpn as they get all paranoid as I believe it masks your box from they're end. However get a decent supplier and they will have no issues with you running a vpn anytime of the day/week anyways and it gives you the added bonus of anonymity online and from your isp.
Just my 10 pence worth.

Where to find digibit thanks

Back