Recording Channels

nasirt

Is there a way you could change the channel whilst recording from another channel. If I try changing the channel a little messages appears saying "if stop recording, you can change a channel". Which then makes me stop the recording in order to change channel.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Also is there a way I could record in advance?

Thanks

you can only record one thing at a time and you cant change channel its not a twin tuner

Is there a way you could change the channel whilst recording from another channel. If I try changing the channel a little messages appears saying "if stop recording, you can change a channel". Which then makes me stop the recording in order to change channel.

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Also is there a way I could record in advance?

Thanks

You can record and watch another chan but has to be on same transponder.. List of channels and transpoder there on here

To perform multi-record, it is recommended that you use a fast USB storage device eg. USB2.0 Hard Drive. USB flash sticks may not give good performance, will be slow interacting, may make the box unstable or may not work at all, but you can try it.

To multi-record, press OK to show Channel List..... Press REC button on remote to start recording.... go to another channel on the same transponder.... press REC again (you may get "Record Full" message if USB is busy or slow, just try it again after a few seconds).... You now have two channels recording and you can now select a third channel on the same transponder to watch.

Last edited:
Back