1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Recording IPTV using E2

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by scoob197, Apr 1, 2017.

1. casper22

casper22 Registered

Male
    i can record iptv on xtrend et10000 latest vix, as long as you set it to record with timer via epg it records perfectly doesnt work pressing record button only via epg timer and as long as you switch back to a freesat channel or switch off , will also record iptv and freesat at same time

bannosantoro and bangord30 like this.
  2. bannosantoro

bannosantoro Registered

A little update.....to enable live pause on iptv channels, it seems you have to copy them over to your 28.2 sat bouquets AND add the sat stream reference to the iptv channel (using e-channelizer). Just adding the sat stream ref alone doesn't appear to work (wooshbuild 7).

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

3. patpowell

patpowell Registered

bannosanyoro could you pm me some info iptv setup for recording gigablue quad vix

4. Mario Borrageiro

Mario Borrageiro Registered

Male
    Hi bannosantoro my recording only works for a bit then stops recording. I have multiroom and use a H2s and run wooshbuild. Any help appreciated.

5. smokes_r

smokes_r Registered

Hi bannosantoro trying to get some info on recording and pausing IPTV can you pm me please... using a H2s

6. markthesaint

markthesaint Registered

Male
    I’d also like help with recording on a Zgemma H2s if possible please.
    Thanks

7. Loveliest

Loveliest Registered

@bannosantoro, can u help with IPTV record etc on H2S with open ATV. Please PM me

8. 236dave

236dave Registered

Hi bannosantoro,
    Can you help me?
    I have Zgemma h2s using openatv, and would like to record iptv channels, i have multi room but my provider doesnt give guidance on how to record iptv channels. I see you recommend moving iptv channels to 28.2 sat bouquets and add sat stream reference. I am willing to try this but as im not technical is there a simple guide on how to do this?
    Thanks

9. redcar-cs

redcar-cs Registered

Trying to setup similar but just a little confused, I have two streams from my IPTV Supplier with different username&password would adding both give me duplicate channels as each stream url is different? How could duplicates be avoided in bouquet?

10. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

For recording its better to have a multiroom sub with 1 username and password which enables recording and for you to watch 1 channel whilst another is recording with you having 2 separate subs you would just duplicate all the channels

dave100 likes this.
  11. redcar-cs

redcar-cs Registered

Any recommendation on IPTV services that offer multiroom that works?

12. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

Can't openly discuss on forum mate dosnt your supplier do multiroom subscriptions where you can record one program and watch another

13. redcar-cs

redcar-cs Registered

I'd be interested in details of your sub if you are still around

14. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

on a single sub you can record an iptv channel and watch a freesat channel or vice sersa

dave100 likes this.
  15. neilc78

neilc78 Registered

I think people need to think differently about iptv. My provider has catch up so effectively everything on vast majority of channels is automatically recorded so why pay extra for recording myself. My supplier also has massive "Tv series" section, every conceivable box set and tv show in there. So buying enigma boxes (which are satellite boxes first and foremost) makes no sense to me and neither does paying for dual subs to record. Get a proper provider instead.

rpidemon likes this.
  16. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

I agree slightly but not every enigma boxes are sattalite boxes and not everyone buys them not every provider does catchup tv yeah you get tv shows vod ect I understand why people pay for multi subs I've got multi sub dosnt mean it gets used for recordings it can be used for a device in a different room aswell not everyone buys multi subs just for recording even tho most people may benifit from it

scoob197 likes this.
  17. nevgnorth

nevgnorth Registered

Just loaded whooshbuild latest on atv and cant pause or record, any advice welcome

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 3:05 PM
  18. bazcfc1

bazcfc1 TK Veteran

If that's your supplier edit your post before a mod sees it mate