Recording issue

Bilko

Hi,

I've had my Zgemma H.2S set up for a week now and am really happy with it.....quality picture on all channels, no freezing or glitching whatsoever.
lsI used Wooshman's build and have attached at USB 64gb (Scandisk Curzer Blade) for recording purposes to the rear USB port. The only issue I've had so far concerns the quality of recording. Like I said, none of the channels 'glitch' or 'freeze' whilst watching live but when played back from a recording they continually glitch and freeze.

Is my best move to reformat the USB and follow Wooshman's guide to set up again? Or is there anything else I could try beforehand? Thanks in advance for any advice received.

Last edited:
I had same problem with a different sat reciever m8 problem was the usb stick was not able to read and write quick enough hence the glitch and freeze , so i purchased a external hard drive.

I had same problem with a different sat reciever m8 problem was the usb stick was not able to read and write quick enough hence the glitch and freeze , so i purchased a external hard drive.

Cheers mate. I might have to invest in an external hard drive in that case. The USB stick is a bit hit and miss.....some stuff records fine, whilst other recordings are unwatchable.

Back