Recording on Technomate TM-Twin-Oe

score1_uk

Hi all,

So, I tried to record the F1 replay this afternoon along with a football match at the same time.

I was also watching the F1 and all seemed to be going well till about 2 hours in, when I got a notification pop up saying something like "recorder writing error. HDD full?". I pressed 'ok' as there were no other options, then about 30 mins later I got the same msg pop up again, so I again pressed 'ok'.

I got to the end of the race and went to watch the football recording which had finished. It gave a much lower recorded time (about 192 mins, from what should have been 240 ish). It played ok for around 2 mins, then froze. It did nothing till I pressed FF then Play and it played, again ok for a few mins, then froze again. This has kept happening so I though to give up and ask for info or advice here. Do I have to change any settings etc???

I did have a quick look at the f1 recording, which also had a much lower total recorded time and seemed to start half way through the race. This recording didnt freeze in the few mins I watched.

Back