Recording on zgemma h2s

netrooky

i have a zgemma h2s running iptv
Everything works ok.
I can record to my box ok with programmes which last only approx 30 or 40 mins and play back all ok

If I record programme which lasts for say 1 hour then the box stops recording after approx 40 mis

Last night I recorded the footy match champions league after all the massive build up to the game it only recorded the first 10 mins of the game.

I have a large 128 go usb drive so no problem with storage

Do I have to change a setting on the box - if so what setting and how

Hope someone can tell me how to fix this problem

Have you initialized the stick within the box, i would go in and re-initialize it, then see if it records over the hour mark..

The account you have for IPTV
Is it a Multi Account or Single Account?
Did you switch your Channel over to a Non IPTV when this was recording?
And did you at any stage put another IPTV Channel on while this was recording?

Hi

My usb stick is initialised - my account is a dual account with a second line to allow recording on iptv

Whilst recording match on iptv I was watching free to air on same box - my free to air is iconnected by 2 sat cables so not using iptv or internet , and did not switch to another iptv channel whilst recording was taking place

Perfect, Thanks for the response...
I can only think that it was connected to the SUB and either Broke the Connection, as in the Stream while it was recording & this stopped the Recording.
It's hard to think that's what it was exactly, strange one..
More testing needed possibly to get to the Bottom of the issue and then see if happens again etc..
Hope you get to the issue and fixed... Will keep an eye on this for ref

Thanks mbull for your reply

Don’t know how to proceed to fix this issue or if any box settings need to be changed or updated

I am using wooshbuild 7.002

Another champions league game tonight will record and report back the outcome -
just checked recording Timer Entry - Everything set ok date,start time,end time,channel,location.

It’s so frustrating not knowing if the recording will be ok

I agree.. Mind your GAme is on BT S**
I record anything on that channel via Sat Feed, as in not Via IPTV, as these channels are still clearing.. so i would suggest setting up your bouquet with these options and you can record that way.
I usually never record IPTV to be honest, as it is hit & miss on the enigma2 Box's via IPTV. Use it for VOD sometimes...
I have a Formler Z7+ I use if i miss anything wise sports or whatever else on the major channels, and use the catchup option to watch..
I tend to only record the Normal Freeview and the others that are clearing on Box and use my Other box to catchup with any sport i missed.
I tend to Use my Android box with Showbox for watching Movies & TV etc & my kids love it too..
We have so many options now adays lol

if I watch the game live on BT S ** then no issue no glitching at all plays perfectly

When you say you record anything on that channel via sat feed, as in not iptv , do you have to have a Sly contract to do this ? I do not have a sly contract.
How do I set up my bouquet to do this - can you please explain how to do this

Normal free view records no problem

Back