Recording

itsmrjt

TK Veteran
As from usual the hdd is set. 1tb hdd I have it set to no go on stand by. It rewinds and pauses TV but I cant the record button to work. I press the program I wanna set for recording Red button and the epg just hangs for like a minute I then can exit out of the epg just to show. Any ideas it's already been initialization and converted ext3 filesystem to ext4 I then went and mounted via blue button I'm using wooshbuild v6 for the h2h
073c23f77cfb076964aa25d9530004b1.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Well I had a USB in just before and that recorded so I just swapped drives over but in the Pic the Device: /dev/sda1 yet mount seems correct Media/hdd il double check the settings but I haven't changed anything just the drives

You need to re-setup the swap file if you changed drives? And make sure the recordings point to media/hdd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swap file isn't important, I've not used swap files for long time.

Try restarting the box (hold power button on remote until menu appears and then select restart), I always do this after initialising a new hdd

If no joy recording after it has rebooted, then double check the default Movie location. It should be something like /media/hdd/movie. If that is OK, exit back to TV. then go to epg and set a recording, then return to TV picture and press the 'timers' button to make sure the recording has been added to the timers list.

Ok so on the info button it will let me record.. This is then in file list. I couldn't then stop it! I had to go back into file list and delete the recording for it to stop. I then when to change channel and it was saying it was recording but nothing in file list was there! So I had a blank screen. Seriously tho why does it seem like hard work. I then try to format the hdd again and reflash h2h so I can set the drive up from the start with WB v6 but device manager would only let me delete the volume and wouldn't let me assign a letter for the drive to be formatted. So I put the hdd in my laptop and use the windows 10 disc had to create a new partition on the whole drive. It's now formatting windows 10. So when done il see if it can be formatted again via device manager. Bloody annoying.. Why is it zgemmas make the drive break so easy

You really don't have to do so many re-flashes, formatting the hdd in the way you do, I have only had recording issue as said before due to swap file and pointing the recordings to media/hdd.
Maybe we should give you a new name, "The Flash Master"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol however I started over an the drive works a treat. Couldn't remember how to do the swap

Back