recording

dougy b

hi everyone i have problems recording with my zgemma h5.2tc with infinity,it allways stops then restarts but it stops the recording and wont start up on its own, so if i get a bog standard video recorder with out freeview will it record properly or will i get problems

Are you trying to record an iptv channel while watching an iptv channel as you need a multi room sub to do that. Or set it to a satellite channel and try recording an iptv channel.

Are you trying to record an iptv channel while watching an iptv channel as you need a multi room sub to do that. Or set it to a satellite channel and try recording an iptv channel.
hi its ok i have multi room but when i record on the zgemma h5 its usually middle of the night and it very rarely records for more than a couple of mins ,i have used a box made by cloner alliance it works great but the i had some firmware problems with that ,thats why i wondered if a normal video recorder would work

hi its ok i have multi room but when i record on the zgemma h5 its usually middle of the night and it very rarely records for more than a couple of mins ,i have used a box made by cloner alliance it works great but the i had some firmware problems with that ,thats why i wondered if a normal video recorder would work
Not sure about a normal video recorder but there are hdmi recorders that I know work.

hi everyone i have problems recording with my zgemma h5.2tc with infinity,it allways stops then restarts but it stops the recording and wont start up on its own, so if i get a bog standard video recorder with out freeview will it record properly or will i get problems

Reformat the drive on a laptop [ fat32 ] , then put it back into the box, mount it to the box, then initialize it, and retry recording again m8

i dont download onto a laptop but i have an external 1tb hdd

Sorry, bad description..............reformat the hard drive that you are using on your H5,2TC box for recording on a laptop, [ fat32 ], then mount it to the H5 box & initialize on the h5 box, then check a recording...

Back