Recordings freezing Zgemma Wooshbuild v5

alanefc05

Hi

Everytime I record programmes on my zgemma H2s and play them back they are freezing to a point were they are unwatchable. I'm using a Sandisk 128gb flash 3 USB drive.

Does anyone have a fix for this before it gets lashed out the window.

Cheers

i would be checking signal finder on both tuners as one might have no signal =issues.
what way are tuners configured and 2 feed into box?

Hi

Everytime I record programmes on my zgemma H2s and play them back they are freezing to a point were they are unwatchable. I'm using a Sandisk 128gb flash 3 USB drive.

Does anyone have a fix for this before it gets lashed out the window.

Cheers

Its is your USB flash!!! Had same problem. Try a usb hard drive. Mine works great now.

Hi.
I am using a 1tb HDD on both a h2s & h5.2s. Both record fine with no problems, so maybe best to get a drive. It may be that the read/write speed of the usb stick is a problem, maybe.
Is it a usb3 stick? I have read somewhere that usb2 is best to use. My drives are usb3, & no problems.
Can get 1tb drives, from £36, on ebay. Would put a link here, but not sure if I'm allowed?

Just to add: It might be worth trying, restart your network. I was getting a lot of glitching & restarted the network on my h5.2s. Don't know why, but it solved the problem. I didn't reboot the router, though that might be worth a try too, just on the box. I'm using 500mbps homeplugs.

Last edited:
I had the same issue when recording and I find it is the hd channels if I record a sd channel it plays back perfect.

Back