redtvbox on hotbird

Ontap

Was at an arab gentleman's house yesterday ( north east UK), he had a box set up with both an iptv sub and a feed from a motorized dish . I have been using iptv for a couple of years now since hd on sat went the distance and until I saw his TV yesterday I had forgotten how good the quality was on a sat , it just was on a different level to iptv . He had all bein sports and loads of other foreign sports channels , so my question is , can I get a bein sports package via sat' would it include the two english speaking channels 11 + 12 and most importantly can i do this with a fixed dish rather than motorized ? am assuming I will have to buy a replacement dish to the unused sky one I currently have , i have an octo LNB on current dish btw.
Anybody heard of "redtv box" its just play and play according to the gentleman.
If not am gonna need a box for both iptv and sat' connections?

To get bein you need a official box as far as I know.
But you can’t pick them up, I get them on 19

To get bein you need a official box as far as I know.
But you can’t pick them up, I get them on 19
his isn't an "official" box I dont think , he pays the same guy for both his iptv and his sat' sub , but says the guy only supplies local arab community , fair enough keeping below the radar I suppose. Brilliant quality, totally pissed me off when I got home and switched on my iptv :grin: and I have a couple of good subs.

REDBOX TV is an android APK if thats what you mean
No mate , I know all about the free redboxtv apk , this was an actual box with redbox logo on it looked like a mag box , when he turned his iptv side on it gave him two choices "red tv " and " rich tv" , he could change language at one click which switched to the channels in the chosen language and his VOD section had subtitles option ( which I need , am 64 and my hearing is crap now ) , I currently have an iptv service with loads of VOD but can't use it cos it has no subtitles.

Back