Reflash with sucmnsee image file

Normally just extract the zgemma folder on to a fat 32 formatted usb stick.
Start the box with the stick inserted and press front power button when USB UPDT appears on the display.

struggling with this extracted folder to usb that was formatted to fat32. when insereted t back of box and start the box the display says usb then goes to boot and just restarts with sucmnsee image. Even went and bought a new usb in case mine was corrupted and formatted.

That image is well out of date now so would look for a more up to date one i would suggest.

struggling with this extracted folder to usb that was formatted to fat32. when insereted t back of box and start the box the display says usb then goes to boot and just restarts with sucmnsee image. Even went and bought a new usb in case mine was corrupted and formatted.

Normally just extract the zgemma folder on to a fat 32 formatted usb stick.
Start the box with the stick inserted and press front power button when USB UPDT appears on the display.

Thanks just done that and it think its worked.
sorry complete novice but do I now go through putty to set up channels/epg

put the usb stick in the computer, open the zgemma folder, rename the file called noforce to force and then retry
Thanks for your help. Up and running but I replaced sucmnsee with openatv because I couldn't get internet channels with sucnmsee and now this is the same and my supplier seems to have know idea as well.
When I try ******* import the box reboot saying sorry detected a software problem.
Getting frustrated with this and my lack of knowledge but thanks for any help

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your help. Up and running but I replaced sucmnsee with openatv because I couldn't get internet channels with sucnmsee and now this is the same and my supplier seems to have know idea as well.
When I try ******* import the box reboot saying sorry detected a software problem.
Getting frustrated with this and my lack of knowledge but thanks for any help

You might be wise to ask in the IPTV section, there's more chance of getting the help you need in there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back