Reflashed with iptv

Reflashed my zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v6 and reloaded my iptv channels, I can't record but not fussed about that, any tips on what I should leave on my zgemma box or to tweak to make better performance appreciated thanks again

To be honest if your looking for performance for IPTV, the last thing I'd do is install a bloated presetup image like Wooshbuild (and other similar builds - this isn't a woosh bashing post).
As siilver has mentioned before, a bare bones OpenATV setup with the bare minimum is best. But, you could always just go thru all the plugins in woosh and uninstall all the ones you don't need, e.g. picture viewer and the likes.

To be honest if your looking for performance for IPTV, the last thing I'd do is install a bloated presetup image like Wooshbuild (and other similar builds - this isn't a woosh bashing post).
As siilver has mentioned before, a bare bones OpenATV setup with the bare minimum is best. But, you could always just go thru all the plugins in woosh and uninstall all the ones you don't need, e.g. picture viewer and the likes.
Excellent appreciate that, will take that on board

Also, disable things like timeshift, as this uses a lot of memory and I'm sure WB has this activated by default.

Back