reflashed

bold

TK Veteran
justhad to reflashed zgemma h2h infinity wooshbuild. the problem having load the line in and it wont work. done it with filezella. it shows the line in mg file folder via usr, keys, mgcamd. when i did it with fz the mgcammed had some file in it but i deleated all and added the line i used before, could that be the problem. i also have another same box but its a c line.if i try to load that one in ccammd its also showing full page of line already in. so how do i load the lines. thanks.

Put your line in a Cccam file or a newcamd.list file and put it on a usb stick use the cam importer
Green button > wb config > cam importer. This then puts your line in the right place and starts it

thanks for reply. when doing with filezella you have to put the line in mgcamd folder. thats what i mean.

the line send is not inusb format. its like. abc.xys. 123. 01.02.03 up to 14. how do i put this in usb please

ah dont have this folder in filezella. i did in mg-cfg and thats the file i deleted and adde the new file in this folder, is this what i have done wrong.

any chance of the newcamed folder please. thanks.

thanks mate ill try and get back to see how i got on

re flashed the box and managed to get it working again, thanks for all the help.

Back