ReFlashing Z Gemma star 2s

Hi guys,

Trying to reflash the box and really struggling. I think I have the image on the USB correctly and when I put it into the box FLSH come up but stays on and doesnt leave...

Any suggestions??

Hi guys,

Trying to reflash the box and really struggling. I think I have the image on the USB correctly and when I put it into the box FLSH come up but stays on and doesnt leave...

Any suggestions??
The 2s has.a slower processor It takes longer to flash When the word flash appeared leave the box until it turns to
Boot

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I believe so, it was the iPab image for ZGemma....downloaded it and unzipped and added to my USB...

Have you guys any better images?

I believe so, it was the iPab image for ZGemma....downloaded it and unzipped and added to my USB...

Have you guys any better images?
It mite need a basic image first another member had same problem you have just put the zgemma file onto USB I would try openatv image first as its a basic image then try the image you want after try the rear USB port and not the front

when I download them and put them onto USB and into Box FLSH doesnt come up at all...
Open the file they will be a file that says no force rename to force put back in box and should flash or you can always hold power button on from of box when you press white button

once you've renamed the file named noforce to force
format the usb stick using FAT32 and put the whole folder onto the usb stick
turn the zgemma off with the white button at the back, insert the usb and then press the white button again

Back