Regional settings

yorkie69

I have just configured my first h.2s box and all looks good in the hood except it seems to be set to the regional setting of MERIDIAN rather than my local area which is GRANADA. I have followed the directions I found below but press LEFT or RIGHT doesnt seem to have an effect almost like there are no additional regions to choose from. Has anybody else had this issue?:

Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland to your area by pressing right or left.

You have to change region options in the plugin, not through the service searching option. What build are you using? If it's sucmnsee or Wooshbuild there are clearer instructions in the sticky thread.

I have got the same problem when i installed it the option wasn't there. Im using wooshbuild. Awesome guide big thanks.

I don't have no left or right arrows to select anything meridian south east area is selected there is no other option.

When I change my area to Granada and preform a scan I get the message cant connect to remote server on isp 192.etc etc etc, loading default boutquets,?
Anyone know why it does this, If I do a fresh install it allows to connect once then I get the cant connect message again.

When I change my area to Granada and preform a scan I get the message cant connect to remote server on isp 192.etc etc etc, loading default boutquets,?
Anyone know why it does this, If I do a fresh install it allows to connect once then I get the cant connect message again.
Do you have OpenWebInterface enabled, and if so do you have http authentication enabled? I had a similar error the other day and it was because I had authentication enabled. As soon as I disabled it, autobouquets worked. (192.168.*.* is normally an ip on your local network - probably the box itself)

thanks for the info grog68,but my openweb is turned off.so at a loss as to why it keeps doing it.

---------- Post Merged at 10:04 AM ----------

update. I have had to enable openweb for bouquet to update correctly, total opposite to you,lol

oh are you looking at STV HD or SD, the chances are HD is only available in one region, ie I get ITV Central East but the ITV HD is ITV Central West.

Yep it's at 176. Can I move this to 103?

If using AutoBouquetsMaker update config files then providers change channel swap to Yes and rescan ABM.

If using AutoBouquets e2 no until they sort channel swaps.

You can use move mode press down button, highlight the channel press menu then choose move mode press ok on the channel and move it to 103. You'll probably have to move the current channel on 103 to 176. If you do that you'll need to disable autobouqets updates so it doesn't change back.

I'm not familiar with AutoBouquets e2 but you can also edit the swap file.

Ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/AutoBouquet. See if you can see a swap.txt file open it and see if you see 103 change the second number to 176 then in AutoBouquets change channel swap to yes

Maybe @wooshman can explain better how to edit AutoBouquets e2

If using AutoBouquetsMaker update config files then providers change channel swap to Yes and rescan ABM.

If using AutoBouquets e2 no until they sort channel swaps.

You can use move mode press down button, highlight the channel press menu then choose move mode press ok on the channel and move it to 103. You'll probably have to move the current channel on 103 to 176. If you do that you'll need to disable autobouqets updates so it doesn't change back.

I'm not familiar with AutoBouquets e2 but you can also edit the swap file.

Ftp usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/AutoBouquet. See if you can see a swap.txt file open it and see if you see 103 change the second number to 176 then in AutoBouquets change channel swap to yes

Maybe @wooshman can explain better how to edit AutoBouquets e2
OK thanks for help

Back