Remaining channels gone?

champion9

Hi All,

I know a lot of the paid channels disappeared but there were some that remained. Last night none of the very few paid remaining channels worked for me.

I was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if his is my supplier finishing things up on his end.

thanks

I would think it's a supplier issue, although I don't use sat line at the moment I would have expected to see more mention it today if it was a general issue.

Have you tried restarting your cam? or tried putting the box into deep standby, reboot router and then turn box back on? it could well be just a connection issue

Yes that's true! I couldn't find any other posts about it hence why I created my post. It has been since last night that they have stopped working.

He set up an IPTV server some months back so it might be his way of trying to get the remaining few people to move over IPTV.

Yes that's true! I couldn't find any other posts about it hence why I created my post. It has been since last night that they have stopped working.

He set up an IPTV server some months back so it might be his way of trying to get the remaining few people to move over IPTV.

I know its the obvious, but did you ask him?

All fine here mate either a provider problem or try restarting box and router a lot are shutting up shop mate

Back