1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote channel stream converter wrong names+wrong epg

Discussion in 'General Satellite Discussion' started by joysleep1, Oct 11, 2018.

1. joysleep1

joysleep1 Registered

Male
    Hi Guys

I seem to be having a strange problem with my second receiver which is being used to stream content from the main receiver. For some reason the channel names are all messed up and the EPG is all wrong. I thought when you download it from the main receiver it downloades it exactly like it is from the main receiver.

Both receivers are on the latest openvix image

So the image in blue background is my main receiver, everything is correct. The black background is my 2nd receiver which i downloaded but it looks like this. (ALL WRONG). Why is it doing this?

Any idea?

Thanks

Attached Files:

2. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    I noticed the one with the black background says all channels so I think you pressed the red button which will show you all the channels in one long list. Just select sky sports bouquet and not all channels.

3. joysleep1

joysleep1 Registered

Male

Hi

That cable boquets is how i have my main receiver organised aswell. I have all my cable channels in one boqute. But its strange all the other channels imported fine. Just this group which is all over the place.

4. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Not sure, I just use separate bouquets for the different sections.Too much to look through in 1 bouquet.

5. hedges2016

hedges2016 TK Veteran

Male
    Try using the client mode in vix might be better for u