1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, If you haven't already please like our Facebook Page. We post Discount Codes for the Major online retailers. We saved members a fortune over Xmas and continue to post amazing discounts for everyday items. You need to add us to see what i'm taking about. CLICK HERE - click LIKE, add us to "SEE FIRST". So you don't miss expiring codes.

Remote not working

Discussion in 'Zgemma H9S - 4K' started by waj1234, Aug 24, 2018.

1. waj1234

waj1234 Registered

My H9s has stopped responding to the remote. I clean installed newer open atv again but still not working. Anyone have similar issue? Just wondering if its the box or the remote or software related.

I have a magic eye for the remote and when pointed towards it it flashes red so I know the remote is sending a signal.

First it gave delayed reactions to the remote now nothing at all.

2. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

Low batteries?

3. waj1234

waj1234 Registered

Just been out and bought duracell batteries and you are correct it was the batteries. I put new ones in but they were readycell alkaline ones from Home bargains and I have tried them all in another remote and a torch and they are dead on arrival. I feel stupid now lol. It happend just before I went on holiday and my dad has been house sitting and had to use remote app on his phone for 2 weeks lol.

PinkPrincess likes this.
  4. Maddog19666

Maddog19666 Registered

Male
    Can I work mine from my iPhone