Removal of old IPTV set up.

bright spark

TK Supporter
Hi guys
I have just obrained a new iptv provider and set up , but my problem is the old providers set up is still on my xgemma h7 box. So when i go into the epg list there is multiple channel lists from both providers there. Is there any easy way of deleting the old set up ,epg etc. Have tried contacting old provider but getting auto response to emails saying mo longer in service.
Thanks for any advice.

Hi guys
I have just obrained a new iptv provider and set up , but my problem is the old providers set up is still on my xgemma h7 box. So when i go into the epg list there is multiple channel lists from both providers there. Is there any easy way of deleting the old set up ,epg etc. Have tried contacting old provider but getting auto response to emails saying mo longer in service.
Thanks for any advice.
I have found flashing to be the best solution! Then just add new

Open plugin, then press menu on remote there is a option there for reset. New code will be presented however you will need to provide this to provider, or take note of the long line id and you can just type this back in your self without having to provide code each time, as soon as you add this yourself it links code to you.

Open plugin, then press menu on remote there is a option there for reset. New code will be presented however you will need to provide this to provider, or take note of the long line id and you can just type this back in your self without having to provide code each time, as soon as you add this yourself it links code to you.
Is it possible to remove xtreme editor plugin as i no longer use this. The new iptv provider uses another plugin. Have tried the above options but when a delete/reset or clear is done it says no line id defined, and i dont have or want a new line.

Menu plugins red to remove plugins then extensions and look for xtream editor click on it to remove it exit completely out and reboot box

Back