Removing Autobouquets E2

RustyMG

TK Veteran
Hi all,
Got a Zgemma H2s running Woosh v6 that I'm using now solely for IPTV in the back bedroom.
I've disabled both tuners and wish to do away with all the sat stuff in the EPG to keep it tidy.
So, hit the green button and on that plugins screen, hit the red button to list the plugins so I could highlight and remove Autobouquets E2, but it's not listed there - only "autobouquets" is listed.
Uninstalled that thinking it might be it anyway, reset the box, and when I press the green button, it's still there.
Went in via Dream explorer and looked for the plugin in the usual place to delete manually and nothing there, despite it staring me in the face when I press the green button every time...
Am I missing something incredibly simple and stupid guys?!

Then just run a basic openatv

You don't need 90% of the stuff then in whoosh if your not using it for sat or cable

All you need is your iptv importer, EPG import and if you want a skin

Yeah was always going to do that tbh.....but just too darn lazy, lol.
I'd also need to get cacheflush, kiddac's Sky skin, but can't think of anything else.....my IPTV provider has an enigma script I run so that's sorted.
But, any ideas why that stupid Autobouquets E2 won't blimmin vanish? Lol.

Box was rebooted (yeah I know I could have just done the GUI reboot!) after the "uninstall". Just noticed my mobile predictive had changed rebooted to reset......

It may quite literally be staring me in the face, but I didnt see any disable option.

Back