Removing Unwanted Bouquets

Trents

Hi hope someone can help out with this one. Been testing IPTV as an alternative with all these channels being lost. When I set the install the plug in they auto imported a load more Bouquets to my current list. I can manually delete them using openwebif but they all return again when epg is synced.

How can I get the EPG to stay as I want after deleting those bouquet lists I no long need.

Hi hope someone can help out with this one. Been testing IPTV as an alternative with all these channels being lost. When I set the install the plug in they auto imported a load more Bouquets to my current list. I can manually delete them using openwebif but they all return again when epg is synced.

How can I get the EPG to stay as I want after deleting those bouquet lists I no long need.
Hi, Having the same issue, did you find out how to do this?

Try pressing TV button on remote to bring up list of bouquets, now highlight one you don't want and them press then Menu button and then select remove entry.

I've not tried it with IPTV bouquets but no harm in trying

Try pressing TV button on remote to bring up list of bouquets, now highlight one you don't want and them press then Menu button and then select remove entry.

I've not tried it with IPTV bouquets but no harm in trying
Yes it does work. Don't forget to back up after you finish..

Back