Removing Unwanted Channels From EPG - Uk Freeview only required

Ive searched the forum and online but cannot seem to get an answer.

I simply want my EPG to only show UK Freesat channels. I am not interested in anything else.

I have a slyQ type skin, and just want to have all channels that I am not able to access removed from the EPG so that its cleaner.

Im sure its blazingly obvious on how to resolve, but I cant seem to work it out.

I have been on the EPG settings and disabled EIT EPG, MHW EPG, ViaSat EPG, Netmed EPG and Virgin EPG, but all of these channels are still showing.

Advise would be greatly appreciated :grin:

If you have a pc Go to google and put in ur IP address. Itl open up in openwebif. In there you can edit ur channels and set up a favourites section too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're using autobouqetesmarker just go to providers sky uk and change fta only to yes then start scan

Last edited:
If you have a pc Go to google and put in ur IP address. Itl open up in openwebif. In there you can edit ur channels and set up a favourites section too.

how do you move them to create s favourite channel list then? this is a revelation to me, fed up going through loads & loads of channels to get the ones i want , i only had 42 on my openbx, was a lot better

Make sure bouquets is open then look down the left to bouquets editor. Then over to the right where it says add bouquet. Add a name for it then ok. Over to the left then to add your channels to it. Put ur best Ines in last then they'll be at the top when you open it on the tv. Press favs on the remote then you'll find ur added channels.

Back