Renault megane radio code

Hi guys. Battery went flat on my 04 Megane. Please can someone help me outcwith my radio code. Model numbers are 22dc2277/62 and is 8200 256 141 d

Many thanks in advance

Hi guys. Battery went flat on my 04 Megane. Please can someone help me outcwith my radio code. Model numbers are 22dc2277/62 and is 8200 256 141 d

Many thanks in advance
Hello,
For some models of PHILIPS made RENAULT/PEUGEOT etc. units codes are calculated from 4 letter + digits long "SECURITY NUMBERS" and normally they are printed on the label together with usual PHILIPS 14 letters + digits serial numbers. These SECURITY NUMBERS always start with the letter and followed with 3 digits. Please, enter the full SECURITY number. Example: W417

ph_04_001.gif

Hello,
For some models of PHILIPS made RENAULT/PEUGEOT etc. units codes are calculated from 4 letter + digits long "SECURITY NUMBERS" and normally they are printed on the label together with usual PHILIPS 14 letters + digits serial numbers. These SECURITY NUMBERS always start with the letter and followed with 3 digits. Please, enter the full SECURITY number. Example: W417

ph_04_001.gif
It's p822

Have tried the code 3825 and it does not work. My license plate number is YC54 DVG if that helps
This radio is designed to fit Renault vehicles that utilise a seperate display on the dashboard. It cannot be used in other vehicles that do not have this seperate display fitted. The Code number is entered by using the remote steering controls, and not through the buttons on the fascia.

Please note that code entry is only possible when a number is flashing in the seperate display. If the display continually shows "CODE" then the unit may be codelocked and will need to be left switched on up for up to two hours to reset before another code entry attempt is possible.
Code Entry as Follows:

Switch Radio On - Display Shows
" CODE "
Then " 0000 " with the 1st digit flashing
Rotate " Thumbwheel " For Correct Digit
Press " ¬ " On The Stalk Control To Enter
If the correct code number is now shown
Press And Hold " ¬ " Until A Beep Is Heard

Hi everyone, new member in need of a helping hand!

I have a Renault megane estate 05 plate and the radio needs a code after the radio was changed out before I bought the car. I don't know what numbers I need to give but I've attached a pic. I hope someone could help, I can't bare silence in the car! :confused:

Attachments

• 20180726_163709.jpg
    20180726_163709.jpg
    859.2 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone, new member in need of a helping hand!

I have a Renault megane estate 05 plate and the radio needs a code after the radio was changed out before I bought the car. I don't know what numbers I need to give but I've attached a pic. I hope someone could help, I can't bare silence in the car! :confused:

Hi.

Hi, i have a 2010 renault megane dynamique tomtom and will be changing the battery in the morning.
I just wanted to try and find out my code for the multimedia system incase it resets whem i do the change.
Thanks Chris

Hello,
I have recently purchased a second hand megane and the radio was reconnected prior to my purchase - the radio code does no longer work. Would you be able to help me with a code?
Information :
RNRDBE70220893
RENRDW330-10
FD0507210220893
8200607918T W380 - SECURITY.
Hopefully that is all the information you may need?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,
I have recently purchased a second hand megane and the radio was reconnected prior to my purchase - the radio code does no longer work. Would you be able to help me with a code?
Information :
RNRDBE70220893
RENRDW330-10
FD0507210220893
8200607918T W380 - SECURITY.
Hopefully that is all the information you may need?

Thanks in advance.

Hi.

Hello ladies and gents,
I'm sorry to be a pain but does anybody know the code to my radio? Silence is deafening
Rnrdbe60048122
Renrdw330-10
FD0006250048122

8200607918T
Z614-SECURITY

sorry for the overload of numbers , I just didn't which ones to post

Back