Replacement Server Fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tich

TK Veteran
The server that went down last week causing mayhem on this and many other forums has apparently re- opened on the same address.
They are however asking you to purchase new lines and asking you to send old ones back.
It is possible that this is the work of a scam artist ,Who will get your money and get the fix for your old lines and re-sell your old lines too.
I recommend that members think long and hard about buying from them again.
The bank accounts from their old site and the new site are also from different banks and in different towns.

TICH (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
This information has been posted on many sites, and we at TechKings believe that anyone who is using this service, should think hard about handing over their hard earned money to anyone with this record.
I will allow this thread as an information only and not for discussion,a) because we don't want anyone to be ripped off again and b) because I don't want a repeat of the rows/name calling that marred this site last week.

@Tich, I edited your post - I didn't change a word, I just increased the font size to make it more prominent - I hope you don't mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back