Restricted channel options

So, bought an HS2, flashed with Sucmnsee EPG.. all looked OK, channels appeared, then "tuner failed" error messages-within 5 mins of setting up...It worked for a time, so I knew I had leads correct...

Since then, I have unconfigured tuner B, plus utilised other changes within the

I have been trying to resolve, seems to locate the channels on the satellite, but I cannot watch them (again tuner failed)...BUT I am getting PBS America, BBC Scotland, BBC NE and some shopping channels etc? (This is without the Sucmnsee epg) - I have reset to factory defaults and started again, all to no avail

Autobouquets - Timeout for tuner Lock? (I have tried tuning for sky and freesat.... same issues for each?)

Really not interested in getting paid channels descrambled just yet (Freesat will do of the time being) - I am still not sure what a "line" is (I am a Kodi fan atm, so no issues for that sort of thing just yet)... would just like the thing to work!

Any help would be much appreciated!

Have you configured your autobouquets set up?, ok on autobouquetmaker, ok on configure, make sure the tuner is correct, make sure the rest is configured correct, once that's done then scan

Thanks for your comment.
Seems to fail (Timeout for tuner lock) error when I configure autobouquets?

I think the tuners must be working as I have 5 channels working?

I think you need to check your dish alignment. you can check on your box to see what SNR you or getting of each tuner. press the menu button / seleect service search / select Sat finder.
it will be on tuner A see what snr you have on that, then highlight tuner A and use the arrow right key on remote to switch to Tuner B and see what SNR you have on that. they should both be about the same and locked.

Thanks... looks like you have identified an issue.

Tuner A = Nothing...

Tuner B = SNR, 90% - AGC 12% and locked!

Odd that it seemed to work initially? Maybe coincidence?

So, agree a dish setup check looking at the above (I would like someone to confirm before I drag my self up a ladder!!)

re-end your f-connectors first. Easier job than climbing up the ladder.

here is a section from my bare bones guide from the 2s section

Signal Strength Problems

You can check your signal strength in
menu... Setup... Service Searching... Sat Finder.

100% SNR should be showing on strong channels like free to air BBC1. The lower your signal strength the more problems and glitches you are going to have.

It is easy to tweak your dish with mobile phone apps. For Android I recommend Enigma Signal Meter - SatFinder or DMSatFinder. (There will be similar Iphone apps.) That way you can check your signal strength on your box while you are at your dish. Just make sure your adjustments are very minute. Only move it a tiny bit at a time while checking the signal strength.

Most other problems are usually related to the cables and especially the fconnectors. So make sure the fconnectors are ended correctly at both your box and at your dish. A lose end can seriously affect your signal, a touching stray wire will result in no signal.

How to correctly end your Fconnectors video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2v7fLHZzzM

if you just want FTA - For ease, Id recommend just using the woosh build and don't worry about a line (premium decryption) in the Auto Boquet tool you can set it to to just get and list the FTA on your setup...

Back