Rewind IPTV / IPTV on demand?

Blaze83

Hi all - fairly new to all this!

I have a solo2 box running OpenATV and Wooshbuild Infinity and ive managed to get IPTV up and running. I used to use this box for card share but recently started messing about again to get IPTV going on it. The recording isnt as good as it was on the sat but im assuming the twin tuners make that possible. My dad has a MAG box and he sent me the following pic of his EPG. He tells me he doesnt need to record anything because he is able to look at his EPG and where it shows the clock symbol on a channel (see pic) he is able to look back and see whats been on over the last 7 days and watch whatever has previously been on.

Is this possible on the solo2 box? Does this feature have a certain name? Os it a plugin

Thanks in advance!

IMG-20190110-WA0010.jpg

Ive been using E2m3u2bouquet and ive got that up and running - ive seen demos of Xtream Editor on youtube and i cant see much difference from what im already using. Ive installed HEINZ and it works on some channels and its a bit jittery to use.

Am I missing something with Xtream Editor? What justifies the subscription fee exactly?

Ive been using E2m3u2bouquet and ive got that up and running - ive seen demos of Xtream Editor on youtube and i cant see much difference from what im already using. Ive installed HEINZ and it works on some channels and its a bit jittery to use.

Am I missing something with Xtream Editor? What justifies the subscription fee exactly?
Well you get catch up on all channels which is well worth the money.My supplier charges £5.00 for Editor so peanuts really for what you get and epg is done without the need for epg importer.

Agree with above ,but catchup tv is provider dependant,i have 3 lines and only 1 does the catchup,it has a + next to the channel name.

Can you define "jittery to use"?

Back