Ri initilse and do swap file

Also if you need help getting a copy of your line from the box let me know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need swap file for media portals and films when streaming as this is where buffering goes and with cachflush installed via plugins with a reboot clears it out

Do you need a swapfile then if your not streaming? Its only a small file anyway isnt it, if you dont have 1 where does buffering go? to the flash memory? sorry a noob and i dont see the merits of it? If you get a vu+ duo with 1GB flash memory, no need for swapfile?

He hasn't got a vu+ duo he has a box with a lot less memory even the old vu boxes use to use swap file

Hi,after messing about today

---------- Post Merged at 11:28 PM ----------

Hi after messing about today i have dixed my epg issue with all wrong info,would like to understand why this process fixed problem,i went set up,system,epg,cross epg,configure,storage device was set to internal flash,i changed this to the other option,saved went back to epg and loads of it was missing so i went back in and changed back to internal flash and hey presto my epg is working perfectly with no wrong info,god knows why it is fixed,any ideas,atleast now no need to reflash

Back